While Kev, Lewis and I weren’t joined by any guests this week, we still had plenty of stuff to chat about. After our usual meander through the week’s news, Lewis kicked things off by telling us all about his time with Jonathan Blow’s The Witness, a game it sounds like you’ll be hearing more on in the future. Lewis has also been watching Mr. Robot via Amazon Instant Video, a show I’ve been meaning to get around to for a while now.
As for Kev, his focus has been on preparing for the Global Game Jam, which will also feature on next week’s episode of the podcast. Hopefully he’ll have managed to build something that works with his team during the weekend long game creation event. He also introduced Lewis and I to browser based game A Dark Room, which is very much worth trying out.
Finally, I’ve been playing Risk of Rain, a game that I really enjoyed despite playing a tiny bit of. Beyond that, we did, of course, answer your questions.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: