You may have noticed that we’ve been very guest heavy on the podcast for a while, mostly because I like having a guest to round things out. This week is no exception, as we’re joined by long time friend of the show, Vaughn Highfield. He brings with him his views on the mobile game Merged, as well as general fun.
Kev is here for this week’s episode too, and he’s been playing a fair bit of Nova-111. He’s also been dipping his toes into Clash Royale, a game that I’ve been spending a fair bit of time with too. I’m not entirely sure what I like about Clash Royale, but it’s certainly got its hooks into me. I’ve also been the escape puzzle title Rusty Lake Hotel, which provides an interesting twist on genre staples.
Finally, there’s a substantial amount of news on this week’s episode, mainly around virtual reality and the decline of E3. It’s probably more than you’re used to, but it was a meaty week for once.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’ve launched ourselves on YouTube, with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: