Go on, you know you want to go and check the calendar just in case you have woken up on April 1st, I will wait. Off you toddle…
Right, now that you have confirmed it’s the 23rd of August let me bring you the news that the latest addition to Microsoft Xbox family is rather fluffier that previous releases. Ladies and Gentleman, we present the Xbox Onesie.
The clothing, which has only been announced for Australia so far, has a number of features:
- Enlarged pockets to fit an Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch for a mobile phone
- Roll-able leg and arm sleeves
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
We’re not sure how Sony can respond to this, the PlayStation Foursome sounds like a fun weekend at my place rather than a clothing line.
As much as I would love to ridicule Microsoft’s latest product it does seem like a really good idea and details such as the extra large hood show they have thought about the product rather than chucked out a novelty item. You have to admit it does look super comfy.