Not being a PC gamer mods are rather new to me so I’ve had a quick look at this exciting new feature that is finally coming to PS4. At last! After years of moaning and grumbling we can finally experience the joys of Mods! Let’s see what exciting things are on offer.
- This Mod adds five bee hives to Honningbrew Boilery.
- This one – be still my beating heart! – adds new text to the loading screens.
- This one – OH. MY. GOD. – makes things a bit less yellow.
- This one makes the days even longer. Awesome!
- I can’t tell you how excited I am for this one, it adds LAMPOSTS!!! OMGWTFBBQ!
- Wait! There’s more! “How can there be more?” you cry! THERE IS! This one “adds a table, four chairs, and several idle animation markers to the Retching Netch Cornerclub in Raven Rock!” YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
To be fair there are one or two slightly more interesting mods, one adds some handy map markers for example, but the majority of the PS4 mods are hardly worth shouting about. In comparison, the Xbox One mods including The Forgotten City, an award-winning expansion mod offering a murder mystery investigation that lasts 6 – 8 hours.
To install the mods you have to jump through some hoops, click here for our guide.