News reaches us that the potty mouthed verbal insult game, Oh… Sir!! The Insult Simulator, is coming to Xbox One and PS4 this Spring. It has already shifted 250,000 copies on other formats and includes local play so you can belittle your best friends from the comfort of your own sofa.
Here is some blurb about the features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU.
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on.
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”.
- 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult components”.
- 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations and environments.
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Tef took a look at the game when it launched on PC, you can read all about that by tickling this link.
Source: Press release