There’s an awful lot of Rick and Morty fans out there, to the point of religious fervour about stupid limited edition McDonalds sauces. Those fans (and less zealous viewers) will be glad to hear that the series’ virtual reality game is making the jump from HTC Vive exclusivity to PlayStation VR in 2018.
Developed by Owlchemy Labs, the devs behind Job Simulator and the newly announced Vacation Simulator, you’ll be playing as a Morty clone as you hop between different dimensions, solve puzzles and just mess around.
Here’s a handy list of some of the nonsense you can get up to:
- You can listen to Rick’s instructions (or, don’t!).
- Walk through portals into space. Or other dimensions.
- Flip knobs. Press buttons. Wear hats. Throw and break stuff. Drink detergent.
- Combine objects in the Combinator to make new objects.
- Control your own Youseeks. Make him explode.
- Experience death.
- Raise a pet. Feed a monster. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
Source: EU PS Blog