The Switch RPG Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has been given a small patch to fix a couple of issues and allow you to skip voiced menu sections by pressing a button. It has also unlocked two quests so you can complete them at any time.
– Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
– Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
– Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
– Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
– Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
– Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.