It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! Any plans for the weekend? I’m off clubbing for the entire weekend as I still think I’m twenty and can do that sort of thing. Please be kind on Monday I’m going to be very fragile.
Anyway, on to today’s round-up of news and bobbins including the return of microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront II, and the size of Luigi’s penis.
- Star Wars Battlefront II’s Progression Changes Revealed, Microtransactions Return In April
- Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Will Be Released On 11th May
- Super Bomberman R Coming To PS4, Xbox One, And PC
- Check Out The Tropico 6 Gameplay Trailer
- The Crew 2 Races In To Shops On June 29th
- Fortnite Update 3.3 Is Finally Out, Check Out The Patch Notes Here
- Tennis World Tour Legends Edition And Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Listed By Amazon
- Criterion Games Are “Cooking Up A Bunch Of Things”
Exactly how many trailers do you need for Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom? Here’s another one but this time in 4K.
Nothing to do with video games, but some of the scenes do look like video games which is a good enough excuse to post this in my book. Bascially, SQUEEE!
Here’s another Far Cry 5 live action trailer.
Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time pops on to PS4 on 15th May.
Genesis: Alpha One, “a roguelike shooter with an RTS twist”m is coming to PS4
Raiders of the Broken Planet‘s third campaign, Hades Betrayal, will launch on April 4th.
And Finally, @mithrilbowtie on Twitter has far too much time on his hands and has worked out the size of Luigi’s junk.