Due to the huge volume of games that are released it’s not unusual for me not to have heard about an indie title, but Impact Winter is from Bandai Namco so I’m not sure why this is the first time it’s been featured on TSA. It’s out now on PS4 and Xbox one, check out the launch trailer and features below
In 30 days, help is coming. A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall. Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
- Explore an immersive and unpredictable frozen world with a unique artistic touch.
- Guide your companions to survival as Jacob Solomon, the leader of your makeshift team.
- Make it to the end of the countdown: rescue arrives in 30 days!
- Buddy up with Blane, Christophe, Maggie, Wendy, and your robot sidekick Ako-Light. Keep spirits high to stand united and strong!
- Take advantage of special abilities to subsist: scavenge the snow-buried ruins and craft new tools and items
- Each playthrough is different, with its own events and challenges.