So Deadpool 2 is a firm 7/10 for me, a few to many jokes missed the mark and the soppy bits just didn’t work, but there are some scenes that are hilarious including one that you will never, ever, want to see again, and one in the mid-credits scene that many fans have been waiting for.
But hey, you’re here for some video games news and we’ve got quite a lot of that today, check it out.
- 2K And People Can Fly Open New Studios
- Here Are The Patch Notes For The Star Wars Battlefront II Han Solo Update
- Shenmue 3 Delayed Until 2019
- Production Of Physical PS Vita Games To Cease
- Metro Exodus Has Been Postponed Until Q1 2019
- Read The Fortnite V4.2 Patch Notes, Now Includes Apples
- Ride 3 Officially Announced, Out In November
- Octopath Traveler Has A New Trailer Which Introduces Cyrus And Ophilia
- Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Starts Tomorrow
- VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action Coming To PS4 And Switch
The Gran Turismo series has now sold over 80 million games. “”It’s hard to imagine that 80.4 million copies of Gran Turismo have been played during the 20-year history of the franchise,” Polyphony Digital president Kazunori Yamauchi said. “It makes me really happy to think of the immense amount of time that has been poured into playing our games!”
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.2 is back to being a thing. It was a thing in 2010 but then there were huge legal battles and all sorts of shenanigans which stopped the game from progressing but now it’s back on and you only have to wait until 2021 – yes, 2021 – for it to hit the shelves.
Borderlands 3 won’t be at E3 according to Gearbox Software CEO Randy Pitchford. Of course the internet being what it is, certain people – and by that I mean cockwombles on Twitter – now think this is all a big ruse and it will be at E3. Sigh.
If you’ve got PlayStation Plus you can download a free DLC pack for TERA.