That’s a rather ridiculous version number isn’t it? 22.214.171.124.8! I guess that’s what you get when this is the billionth version of Skyirm. The patch lands tomorrow and includes a tweak for visuals and those playing on PlayStation 4 should find the game looking extra lovely.
Here are the notes:
- Added a new main menu experience
- Globally improved visual fidelity, particularly on PS4 Pro
- Increased the maximum value for the height offset slider
- Various bugfixes
- Changes when using PS Move controllers:
- In direct movement, changed the secondary X button to move the player backwards.
- Added a new option, enabled by default, to “Show Hands When Sheathed”
- Sheath/unsheath has been moved to hold secondary O.
- Adjusted angle for spell targeting to be more comfortable
- The existing swimming has been moved to a new option for “Realistic Swimming”. Swimming by default now uses Direct Movement style controls
- Added option for HMD-relative direct movement instead of controller-relative direct movement.
- Added a new option for “Realistic Bow Aiming” which uses both PS Move controllers to aim
- Players can now point at map markers and get information on them in local map mode