One this day in history in Queen Victoria was crowned in Westminster Abbey, London, Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria and his wife Sophie were assassinated, starting World War I, and the Treaty of Versailles was signed, ending World War I, so at least those two cancel each other out.
In video games history today saw the release of Desperate Housewives: The Game in 2017, Sniper: Ghost Warrior on PS3 in 2011, and Road Rash on the Sega Saturn way back in 1996. But who cares about history, you want to know what happened today!
- Free-To-Play Shooter Warface Launches On PS4 This August
- Overwatch To Add A New Hero, A Hamster
- H1Z1: Battle Royale Reaches 10 Millions Players On PlayStation 4
- Naughty Dog Hint That Ellie Will Not Be The Only Playable Character In The Last of Us Part II
- Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter Two Launches Today
- DICE Detail The Battlefield V Closed Alpha, Starting Today On PC
- H1Z1: Battle Royale Gets A New Old Map On PC, Might Come To PS4
- Epic Have Already Turned Off Fortnite Battle Royale’s New Playground Mode
- Games With Gold In July Features Splinter Cell: Conviction & Death Squared
Motorbike combat game Steel Rats is being demoed inside a giant robot taken from the game.
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove will be out this year. “We ARE releasing this year!! Right now we have our sights set on a fall release. We will be making a specific release plan announcement in regards to dates as soon as we have that nailed down,” said Greg Johnson, founder of HumaNature Studios. Also getting a release date is FPS bullethell shooter Mothergunship will launch digitally on July 17th for $24.99 USD on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.