A bug in Dark Souls: Remastered allowed players on PS4 and PC to become invisible in multiplayer, allowing them to invade other players games and cause havoc without consequences. This has now been fixed in the latest patch which also includes other minor tweaks. Here are the notes.
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
Playstation 4 and Steam/PC
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
Source: Bandai Namco