Today’s office bants at TSA Towers have been mostly about porn, specifically video game porn parodies. We came up with Mario Tennis Arses, PlayerUnknown’s Cruising Grounds, Crash Randycoot: NSane Triple Orgy, and Batman Arkham Ass-ylum. However. friend of TSA @Crazy_Del wins with Beyond: Two Holes, can you do any better?
Here’s today’s news which sadly includes no porn whatsoever:
- The Final Shenmue 101 Video Has Been Released
- Black Ops IIII’s PS4 Blackout Beta Has Been Dated
- Here’s Another Short Dreams Video
- The Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Starts Tomorrow
- Microsoft Announce Their Own Special Edition Translucent Controller
- Sir Patrick Stewart Is Narrating Side-Scrolling Puzzler My Memory Of Us
- TimeSplitters & Second Sight IPs Have Been Snapped Up By THQ Nordic
Amazon screwed up the pre-orders for the limited edition 500 Million PlayStation Console and had to cancel them all.
Due to a technical error, pre-orders for the 500 Million Limited Edition PS4 Pro Console went live before the announced time, and some customers were able to order multiple units. This is unfair to those who had planned to order at the announced time. All customer orders for the console have therefore been cancelled, please check your email for more information if you had placed an order.
Vesteria Saga is heading to our shores next year, it’s a RPG for PCs created by the chap who made Fire Emblem.
Rune enters Steam Early Access this September and looks like… well, Skyrim. Come on, you were thinking that as well. Nevertheless, it’s looking good, wonder if it will come to consoles?