Your September PlayStation Plus Games Are Live, Download Links Here

It’s your monthly reminder to click a few links and download lots of lovely games for free, assuming you have a PlayStation Plus subscription. Destiny 2 has been free to download for a couple of days and now the rest of the month’s offerings are available.

Source: PS Store

1. camdaz

God of War for me and if I enjoy it I’ll buy the latest version, or do I wait until that one is on PS+?

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 12:50.
    • kjkg
      Since: Apr 2010

If you enjoy this, take the plunge. The games are really quite different but what they have achieved with the new one is nothing short of remarkable.

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 13:15.
    • Nate
      Since: Apr 2010

They are vastly different games, so I wouldn’t use one to test the water for another.

I love the GoW series, and 3 is a great finale to the original blood soaked scripted action of the original trilogy. They were more like a fixed camera DmC hack and slash series.

The newest GoW is more of a Zelda-type action/adventure game with a cinematic Last of Us type story. It is equally fantastic but a completely different genre of game, so you don’t want to miss out on it if you don’t get on with GoW 3.

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 14:27.
      • camdaz

I nearly bought GoW 3 when it was released but as I’ve got other games to finish I didn’t. I’m also want Assassin’s Creed Origins but there’s not enough time to play them all.

Assassin’s Creed Origins or GoW 3???

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 19:08.
      • camdaz

I meant GoW (PS4) not GoW 3

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 19:11.
      • Nate
        Since: Apr 2010

Depending on how much you want to play GoW… It is holding it’s price due to it’s success so AC is a cheaper option!

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 19:47.
  2. Foxhound_Solid
    Is a smart cookie.

GoW 3 is still a banger today! just completed the newest GoW and its absolutely awesome!
    I own Destiny 2 already but i have already downloaded Knowledge is Power and that is great fun!

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 12:54.
  3. ron_mcphatty
    Since: Sep 2008

Urgh, more stages of PayPal crap to wade through before I can get my free games, but it’ll be worth the effort as it looks like another good month! Who said Plus was bad value, eh?

Comment posted on 05/09/2018 at 17:29.