If you’re finding it a bit of a grind to reach light level 600 in Destiny 2 then you might like to hang on for next week’s patch which should make it much easier. To be honest I thought it was pretty easy, first time I had maxxed out my light before the start of a new season but obviously some people are having problems.
They’ve also spotted a couple of problems with The Black Amory and fixes are on the way. While we wait, here’s a preview of the next patch.
- Players under 600 Power will begin to receive higher-powered rewards when completing Director Challenges
- Developer commentary: This change is being made to build upon changes in Update 2.1.2, where we increased Power rewards from Prime Engrams.
- Fixing an issue where players did not receive the Harbinger’s Echo Sparrow when destroying all Ahamkara Eggs in the Dreaming City
- Fixing an issue where players who joined an in-progress forge activity would not receive rewards
- Fixing an issue where weapon frames would be removed from inventory when completing a different forge
- We have a fix planned in 2.1.3 to address issues affecting damage from 1000 Voices on PC
- Right now there is an issue where the weapon is doing more damage than intended at higher frame rates on PC. After Update 2.1.3, functionality will match between all platforms
- Fixing an issue where Season 5 shaders dismantled slowly
- Fixing an issue where players who did not earn the Crucible Solemnity shader could not complete the Crucible Badge
- Fixing an issue where players could not retrieve clan XP rewards from Hawthorne under certain circumstances
- Veterans of the Hunt Bundle
- Once Update 2.1.3 has been deployed, players should expect to receive this package later in the day.