While there will be a big update for Star Wars Battlefront II on June 26th which will add the much-anticipated droidekas as well as a host of other additions, DICE has confirmed that another, smaller update will be released on June 11th which reduces some of the attack damage of Anakin Skywalker and Darth Maul’s attack damage. The amount of players required to start modes like Blast, Strikes, and Heroes vs Villains has also been dropped.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Reduced the duration of the choking during Anakin’s Retribution ability from 4 to 2 seconds.
- Anakin’s Retribution does not charge up based on damage received during Heroic Might.
- Heroic Might no longer deals increased damage as Anakin takes damage. The ability’s radius still increases as Anakin takes damage.
- Increased base damage of Heroic Might from 70 to 90 against heroes.
- Reduced base damage of Heroic Might from 130 to 120 against troopers.
- Darth Maul now throws his lightsaber horizontally instead of vertically, creating a much wider hit-box for his attack. The Furious Throw ability base damage is now reduced from 150 to 75 to balance the ability’s improved accuracy. Improved VFX and Animation related to the ability.
Reduced the minimum number of players required to start the following game modes
- Blast from 8 to 4
- Strike from 8 to 4
- Heroes Vs. Villains from 8 to 6
All Other Improvements
- The mini-map in Heroes vs Villains will now work similarly to Hero Showdown and will not constantly show all players on screen.
- Heroes will now cost the same amount of Battle Points across all maps.
- Fixed an issue where Iden’s Droid Batteries Star Card was granting incorrect recharge time values for the Stun Droid ability.
- Fixed an issue where Han Solo would be unable to jump if the Sharpshooter ability got cancelled or interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the DC-15LE weapon would have no crosshair when close aiming, if the Improved Zoom attachment was equipped.
- Fixed a visual issue with the animation of the back gear of the 91st Recon Corps.
- Fixed an issue where one of the roofs on Kamino allowed players to jump out of map geometry.
- Fixed a visual issue with the brightness of the Command Post projections on Geonosis and Kashyyyk.
- Fixed an issue where LAAT pilots would be seen floating in air when boarding the Dreadnought on Geonosis – Capital Supremacy.
The patch will be live at 8am UTC on PC, 9am UTC on PS4, and 10am UTC on Xbox One.