Two years after the game launched Gran Turismo is heading back to shelves of stores in the shape of the Spec II version. There’s nothing new to the game it simply has two years worth of updates and content on the disc rather you having to hog the broadband and download huge updates.
You will get 275 cars, 75 tracks, and some extra goodies in the shape of cars from the top ten manufacturers in the 2018 FIA Online Championship World Final. The bonus cars are:
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing)
- Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
- Porsche 911 RSR (991)
- Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
You will also get 2.5 milion credits to spend in game. The Spec II version will cost around £27 which is a bit steep considering the original version of the game has just joined the PlayStation Hits range and can be snapped up for £16. I guess it depends on how much you value those extra credits and cars, or how fast your broadband is.
The long-awaited wet weather update for GT Sport is final arrived in patch 1.43 but only for one track, however September update also added weather to the Tokyo Expressway circuits. It also added four new cars.
- Dodge Super Bee ’70 (N300)
- Ferrari 365 GTB4 ’71 (N400)
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package ’18 (N700)
- Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ’59 (Gr.X)
The update also added seven new rounds have been added to ‘GT League’ events.
■ Beginner League
2 new rounds added to the ‘Stars & Stripes’.
■ Amateur League
2 new rounds added to the ‘Group 3 Cup’.
■ Professional League
2 new rounds added to the ‘La Festa Cavallino’.
■ Endurance League
1 new round added to the ‘Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series’.
4. The ‘Michelin’ logo will now appear throughout the game as part of our new partnership.
■ Brand Central
A new Michelin section has been added to Brand Central.
■ Car Settings Screen
Michelin features on the ‘Car Settings’ screen as the Tyre Technology partner.
■ ‘FIA Gran Turismo Championships’ in Sport mode
Michelin features in the championship as the Official Tyre Supplier.
‘Michelin’ logos will appear on billboards in certain tracks.