Bandai Namco has confirmed that the 1.20 update for Code Vein will be released near the end of December which will add some holiday inspired customisation goods, new motions, and new parameters in the character creation mode. There will also be the Tower of Trials mode which will be filled with new enemies and previously defeated bosses to fight once more. Players will be able to get Mark of Honor for taking part in the Trials mode.
The full list of changes can be found below.
Code Vein 1.20 update patch notes
- Additional body parameters for character creation mode (height, body type, body balance, face size) are available.
Tower of Trials
- Various enemies and bosses you defeated are waiting for you in new dungeon “Tower of Trials”. “Mark of Honor” is getable as a reward for challenging the dungeon.
Additional accessory item
- New accessory “YOUNG GANGAN 15th anniversary collaboration face paint” is available.
”Happy Holiday” accessory items are available.
- ”Happy Holiday” color Blood Veil
- “Happy Holiday” colors for night series Blood Veils are available.
- Additional motions are available.
- Adjusting parameters of some Blood Codes.
- Adjusting resistance parameters of partners.
- Allowing players to cancel regeneration while using.
In our review for Code Vein Miguel had the following to say:
Code Vein is addictive, yet frustrating. It’s promising, yet unpolished. There are a lot of interesting ideas here that come together to craft a unique and engaging experience. I just wish that the flaws here weren’t so glaring, because they keep Code Vein from being a great game instead of just a good one.
You can read the full Code Vein review here.
Source: Bandai Namco