Earlier this week Infinity Ward announced that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that the game would be getting a 3v3 Gunfight mode. Now, Infinity Ward has revealed that 3v3 mode has been released for the game and players can jump in. The mode will feature the same maps and same rules, so expect matches to be even more hectic.
Same maps, same rules, more mayhem.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) January 14, 2020
In addition, the team is tracking various issues including:
- Lighting flickering on various maps
- Mission collision on containers on Cargo
- Platinum skins not unlocking properly
- Out of map exploits in Ground War
- Platinum and Damascus camos glare while ADS
Infinity Ward made a public Trello board for players to view the progress of the things the team are working on and you can see that here.
In our Call of Duty: Modern Warfare review Jim wrote: