Destiny 2 players have been pouring over Excel spreadsheets for the past week trying to solve the latest community event in the game which saw Osiris open up the Corridors of Time once more.
As someone who spends most of his day looking at Excel spreadsheets and working in Pivot tables I, like many others, decided to leave the ‘fun’ to other players and just wait for them to solve the puzzle. The good news is that they have, and here’s what you need to do.
- Head to Osiris and pick up the new quest.
- Head in to the corridors and note that each exit has an image beside it. To solve the puzzle you must follow this route: Flower, Diamond, Snake, Flower, Plus, Plus, Hex, Hex, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Plus, Snake, Diamond, Flower, Snake, Plus, Plus, Snake, Snake, Hex, Diamond, Flower, Plus, Diamond, Hex, Hex, Diamond, Plus, Diamond.
- You will receive a Chromatic Weapon Core which you can then take back to Saint-14 for the first step of a new quest for the Bastion Exotic Fusion rifle. According to the Destiny 2 roadmap this was not meant to be live until next week but it seems you can do it right now!
- After talking to Saint-14 you will need to Hunt down Fallen Captains and Servitors anywhere in the Tangled Shore, kill five to ‘decipher comms chatter’.
- Now it’s time to head over to Spider on the Tangled Shore, have chat with him to get the next step.
- ‘Backroom Brawl’ requires to have a word with Aksiniks, Bound by Honor, and by that I mean you have to smack him in the face with rockets until he is dead. He can be located in the Lost Sector Empty Tank in Thieves’ Landing.
- Back to Spider again for a chat.
- The quest has been relatively grind free up until now but this is Destiny 2 so of course there is grind. You will need to kill 30 Challenging enemies (ones with yellow bars) complete ten of Spider’s bounties, and complete eight Public Events. Unfortunately all this has to happen on the Tangled Shore.
- Step 7, ‘Rude Awakening’, requires you to head to the Lost Sector Trapper’s Cave in Four-Horn Gulch and slay some talkative Fallen.
- Almost there, time to do the Strike “The Hollowed Lair, Memento” which should be on your map. Go kill Reysk, the Waning Light as the final part of the quest.
- That’s it, off to Saint-14 to pick up Bastion! Woohoo!
By the way, you can also unlock a bunch of lore by running various paths throuhg the corridors. If you really want to do that, here are the routes to take thanks to raidsecrets on Reddit.
|1||Plus, Snake, Flower, Hex, Snake, Plus, Diamond|
|2||Flower, Flower, Hex, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Snake|
|3||Plus, Flower, Diamond, Diamond, Snake, Diamond, Diamond|
|4||Diamond, Flower, Plus, Hex, Flower, Hex, Flower|
|5||Diamond, Plus, Snake, Hex, Hex, Diamond, Plus|
|6||Diamond, Hex, Snake, Hex, Flower, Flower, Plus|
|7||Diamond, Plus, Flower, Hex, Snake, Hex, Snake|
|8||Flower, Plus, Flower, Hex, Flower, Diamond, Snake|
|9||Flower, Flower, Flower, Snake, Diamond, Hex, Diamond|
|10||Plus, Hex, Flower, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Hex|
|11||Snake, Hex, Snake, Hex, Diamond, Hex, Snake|
|12||Hex, Snake, Plus, Hex, Snake, Hex, Plus|
|13||Flower, Plus, Flower, Diamond, Snake, Snake, Hex|
|14||Hex, Diamond, Snake, Plus, Hex, Plus, Plus|
|15||Flower, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Plus, Snake, Diamond|
|16||Snake, Hex, Hex, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Diamond|
|17||Flower, Diamond, Hex, Flower, Plus, Diamond, Plus|
|18||Diamond, Plus, Plus, Flower, Snake, Plus, Diamond|
|19||Hex, Plus, Plus, Diamond, Hex, Snake, Snake|
|Emblem||Diamond, Flower, Snake, Plus, Hex, Hex, Plus, Hex, Diamond, Flower, Snake|