Codemasters has released the GRID Community update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC today which brings a couple of fixes including fixing the rain. A stats screen has already been added to the game which allows players to check things like the distance that has been driven, the number of events completed, the number of cars that have been overtaken, and total drift distance. In Skirmish mode players will be able to tune vehicles in the pause menus. What about those pesky body scratches and dirt? They can be removed too!
The full patch notes can be found below.
GRID Community Update February 25th patch notes
- Fix for Hot lap joining issue grid placement.
- Rain on the window screen is working correctly again with all vehicles.
- Added the ability to tune vehicle in the pause menu in Skirmish (Once in Skirmish mode: Pause > Vehicle Tuning > Tune to what you like > Apply)
- Added the ability to remove scratches and dirt when changing liveries or changing vehicles
Once you have driven with a vehicle it will have built up scratches and dirt, changing your livery will automatically clean your vehicle, entering into the garage and finding the vehicle you were using will give you the option ‘Clean and Respray’ in the tooltips at the bottom of the screen, press the right trigger button and this will clean your vehicle. This can also be done in the vehicle select menu screen as well. Note – The vehicle can only be cleaned if you own it
- Added a stats screen (To access the stats screen: Main Menu > Player Profile > Edit Profile > Statistics)
This will give you stats for the following:
– Distance Driven
– Career Events Completed
– Total Drafting Time
– Cars Overtaken
– Distance on Racing Line
– Good Corners Taken
– Total Gear Shifts
– Total Air Time
– Distance Driven on Two Wheels
– Total Drift Distance
This patch does not apply to the Stadia version of the game but will be added once that version of the game when Season 2 is released on the platform.