Sony have announced their Days of Play promotion for 2020, giving a bunch of appealing savings across PSVR bundles, online subscriptions and big exclusive games, including Death Stranding for £24.99. The offers will be available from 25th May to 8th June at participating retailers.
There will also related Days of Play savings on the PlayStation Store, running from 3rd to 17th June.
The pick of the bunch is our Game of the Year for 2019, Death Stranding, with Hideo Kojima’s magnum opus set to be reduced to its lowest price yet, at £24.99. Heck, Tuffcub even called it a Game of the Generation contender in our review!
Alongside that are less spectacular offers for Nioh 2 (£39.99), Dreams (£24.99), while the PlayStation Hits range is dropping across the board to £11.99.
It will also be a good time to pick up a gaming subscription, with up to 30% off PS+ and PS Now, while the PlayStation VR Starter Pack and Mega Pack are dropping back down to £199.99 and £229.99, respectively.
Here’s the details outlined to us by Sony:
- PS VR deals:
- PS VR Starter Pack for £199.99/€199.99 RRP
- PS VR Mega Pack for £229.99/€229.99 RRP
- Huge subscription savings: Save up to 30% on PS Plus & PS Now 12-month subscriptions & 20% on 3-month PS Now:
- PlayStation Plus 12 Month subscription for £34.99
- PlayStation Now 12 Month subscription for £34.99
- PlayStation Now 3 Month subscription for £18.39
- Unmissable deals on PS4 games: Pick up some of the biggest PS4 and PS VR titles on Blu-ray Disc for a great price during Days of Play including:
- Nioh 2 from £39.99/€49.99 RRP
- Death Stranding from £24.99/€29.99 RRP
- Days Gone from £15.99/€19.99 RRP
- PlayStation Hits games from £11.99/€14.99 RRP – including The Last of Us Remastered, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and more.
More details will be rolled out as the discounts and offers go live on the Days of Play site, as well as the PlayStation Store, when digital offers go live there.
Source: press release