September will see the launch of yet another Activision remaster. Following on from Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and last year’s Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, developer Vicarious Visions will flip, grab, and grind with their top-to-bottom remake of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. Oh, and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2, as well.
The launch trailer gives us a much closer look at what to expect from this hotly-anticipated double dose of skateboarding action. You can see the work that has been put into recreating every stage from the first two landmark Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater games. The trailer even gives us some nostalgic side by side comparisons – oh, how far we’ve come!
For those who simply can’t wait to get their hands on this remaster, the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Warehouse is available to download, but only for those who have digitally pre-ordered the game. Showcasing one of the series’ most iconic levels, you’ll get a two-minute run as Tony Hawk himself, sampling the game some twenty years after its original release.
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play the fully-remastered Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ & Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ 2 games in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD.
– Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the original pro roster, plus new pros
– Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack along with new music
– Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s™ Pro Skater™ series
– Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
– Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
– Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards
Tony Hawks’ Pro Skater 1 + 2 will be launching next month on September 4th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, where it will be an Epic Games Store exclusive (sorry Steam users!)