Microsoft has announced 6 new titles for Game Pass on Xbox and PC for June 2022, while also confirming which games will be leaving the service.
This month there’s a good mix, from an historic open-world adventure to a remastered trilogy and one of our favourite fighting games of all time.
These games will be rolling out through June 2022 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, though not all of them will be available for cloud streaming.
Here’s the latest arrivals for Game Pass on Xbox and PC systems:
- June 1, 2022 – For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- June 2, 2022 – Ninja Gaiden Master Collection (Console and PC)
- June 7, 2022 – Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, Console and PC)
- June 7, 2022 – Chorus (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- June 7, 2022 – Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- June 7, 2022 – Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC)
Two big TSA favourites from this list are For Honor and Disc Room. It seems like just about everyone has been offered a free copy of For Honor at this point, whether through PlayStation Plus, Games With Gold, or the free-to-play PC version. However, the Marching Fire Edition comes with some key extras you can’t get anywhere else. Four heroes based on Chinese warrior culture are exclusive to Marching Fire, as is the Arcade Mode, which is great for duels against AI opponents and bagging some extra rewards.
The simple yet brutal Disc Room is well worth checking out too. In our Disc Room review, we scored the game an 8/10:
Disc Room is a hell of floating discs, obscure puzzles and inevitable death. It’s great.
At this point, just about everyone has been offered
Sadly, there are some games leaving Xbox Game Pass later this month. The following titles will no longer be available after June 15, 2022, so you might want to blitz through them while there’s still time:
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Have an Xbox One? Looking for something to play? We just published our list of Xbox One titles you should grab via Game Pass.
Source: Xbox Newswire