The PlayStation Vita might be retailing at a bit of a decent price, but the games aren’t going to be cheap. At least in some cases.
Along with the memory card (which, as we’ve said a few times, is absolutely essential) you’re going to want to grab a few of those games at launch, and we’ve got the list of all the known rates below.
- Army Corps of Hell (£29.99)
- Asphalt Injection (£24.99)
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (£39.99)
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance (£34.99)
- Dynasty Warriors Next (TBC)
- Everybody’s Golf (£34.99)
- FIFA Football (£44.99)
- Formula One 2011 (£39.99)
- Little Deviants (£24.99)
- Lumines (£34.99)
- Michael Jackson: The Experience (£24.99)
- Modnation Racers: Road Trip (£34.99)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (TBC)
- Rayman Origins (£34.99)
- Reality Fighters (£24.99)
- Ridge Racer (£19.99)
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen (£34.99)
- Touch My Katamari (£29.99)
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (TBC)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (£44.99)
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (TBC)
- WipEout 2048 (£34.99)
Note that those are RRP prices, and some retailers will be selling them cheaper. We pinged Sony this morning to see if they would spill on the PSN prices, but nothing as yet.
We also don’t know how expensive the likes of MotorStorm: RC, Gravity Rush and Frobisher Says will be either, but hopefully they’ll be priced sensibly.