You probably think I’m joking. I’m not.
The PS Vita has another firmware upgrade available – 1.66 – presumably as a result of the cock-up yesterday with 1.65 which, according to Sony, had some “technical difficulties”.
I’d advise getting this one before it’s pulled, but then again 1.67 might be out tomorrow so perhaps save your bandwidth for that one instead?
I’m kidding. Love you really, silly update procedure. <3
Here’s what’s new this time:
- The [System Music] setting in Settings > [Sound & Display] now affects BGM in PS Store, near and Sign-Up screens as well as the Home menu.
- When searching for location data, users now have the option to ‘Retry’ and ‘Cancel’ when a failure occurs.
- A progress bar is introduced for application installation.
- A direct link to PlayStation Store is made available for new applications that users may discover on near.
- Users can now update data at any time within near, provided they are within the same location.
- The display time of notification alerts has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Functional improvements have been made in the following games and applications: Unit 13, Gravity Daze, near.