LittleBig Planet Karting Screenshots

Vrrooooooommmzzzzzzzzzz.

Here are three screenshots for LittleBig Planet Karting.

They are not very interesting, much like this post.

Sorry.

Update: As per the comments below, these might be old news. Apologies for getting your hopes up.

Source: GameFront

Read more:
  1. djhsecondnature

None of these are new. All three were release when the game was revealed a month ago.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 10:53.
    • Tuffcub
      On the naughty step.

Well that explains why they are so uninteresting.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 10:56.
  2. 3shirts

Looks really cute. I like it, bit concerned about the big missile though, it better not be a spikey blue shell!

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 10:56.
  3. doomsday619
    Since: Nov 2008

First time i have seen them, Cant wait to see some more of the game.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 11:07.
  4. sibbor
    Since: Oct 2008

Sounds and looks like a great game. I’d like to see an upgraded graphics engine though, so that the backdrops doesn’t have to be blurred and dull. I want crisp graphics and colorful environments. I’ll keep crossing my fingers that I see improvements regarding this subject.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 11:17.
    • sibbor
      Since: Oct 2008

It’s not just the backdrops. The environments is pretty dull of what I’ve seen so far. Feels kinda more like those in Twisted Metal…

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 11:20.
      • Forrest_01

But the backdrops are very similar to those in LBP as far as i can see?

I am pretty sure what you are referring to is done on purpose for familiarity.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 11:27.
      • sibbor
        Since: Oct 2008

Yeah, I know. But when platforming the I think that the backdrops looks neat. Just think that the lightning is too dull now…

Quick and dirty adjustments made, but this is what I’m talking about:

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 11:43.
      • Forrest_01

Trouble is that i think they are trying to avoid any correlation between this & modnation (as what’s the point in buying this if you can just play modnation?) & when cleaned up, it does look a hell of a lot like modnation.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 13:56.
  5. david24
    Since: Feb 2011

Is this being developed by mm now?

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 11:52.
    • cc_star
      Team TSA: Writer

Nope, same people who made ModNation Racers

hoping this just isn’t a LBP ‘skin’ on that game, great concept but some of the underlying tech needs a massive rewrite

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 12:50.
      • Bilbo_bobbins

is that true? Bit gutted about that in a way, because if it is a skin they create, they this game wont be fun for long…those loading times need sorting out. That should be top of their list.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 13:10.
      • Cutter.T

Well, these new features are confirmed:
        - Its LBP now
        - We will be “surprised” by the frame-rate and load times
        - You will be able to make your own weapons
        - You will be able to make your own modes (the trailer showed this off a lot, a trials-HD like mode was shown, a battle mod, a top-down mode, boss battles, etc.)
        - Move support
        - Linked to LBP.me, your hearts and likes will carry over.
        - This isn’t confirmed, but ‘hinted’ at: The ability to transfer your costumes to and from LBP 1, 2 and Vita.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 18:01.
      • Kennykazey
        Since: Mar 2010

So beware, we might be surprised that they’ve been able to add longer load times. Being able to make your own weapons sound cool, but how will that work online and in single-player cups? I guess only time will tell…. “Loading, please wait”.

Comment posted on 24/04/2012 at 20:14.
  6. Ed the Penguin

I actually can’t wait for this game.. Yet I have no idea why, it’s not normally my bag.

Comment posted on 25/04/2012 at 10:22.