Watch Dogs Will Release On PS3, Xbox 360 & PC

Watch this space.

Ubisoft’s Dominic Guay has spoken to Joystiq and confirmed that Watch Dogs will come to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, though no release date has been revealed.

The title, which was announced at Ubisoft’s E3 and demoed on a PC, follows Aidan Pearce in an American society where cities are run on ctOS, which controls most of the technology and holds information on all the residents. If you somehow missed the impressive gameplay trailer, watch it below.

Source: Joystiq

1. Gamoc

Hell, might have to upgrade my PC for this. Gonna have to start an elaborate, Ocean 11 style heist to get the money for it though.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 12:57.
    • jediryan123
      Since: Nov 2008

I’m going to go with an Italian Job dealie to get the gold bars needed to upgrade my GPU. This game looks very promising, always good to see a new IP amongst the sea of sequels.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 13:00.
    • rht992
      Since: Apr 2009

It would make a great story if everyone at TSA banded together for a run of heist based on great films. Personally I’m pulling off a Thomas Crown Affair Style bank job for the upgrades.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 16:00.
    • bmg_123
      Since: Feb 2012

And I’ll be going for the ‘Super Mario’ style…

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 18:26.
      • E8_BALL_
        Since: Jul 2010

I’ll be taking the modern day classic approach & go Heat style.

Comment posted on 08/06/2012 at 22:28.
      • E8_BALL_
        Since: Jul 2010

^ rather excessive lol, but damn this game looks good.

Comment posted on 09/06/2012 at 02:19.
  2. AG2297
    Community Manager

Looking forward to trying this out on my PC but I doubt the release date will be this year.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 12:58.
  3. TSBonyman

Excellent, looks like a great new IP for Ubisoft and i can’t wait to play it.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 13:03.
  4. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

Definitely the best thing to come out of E3, really looking forward to it.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 13:04.
  5. jediryan123
    Since: Nov 2008

At 6:41 it appears the traffic for the crash comes out of thin air.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 13:10.
  6. LTG Davey
    andUandU

Game of the show. Easily.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 13:11.
  7. cc_star
    Team TSA: Writer

Really want this on PC… But PS3 Bf3 compared reasonably well to the Bf3 PC that hogged all the trailers in the run-up to its release, so if the engine is customised & optimised enough it may well fare well.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 14:43.
    • E8_BALL_
      Since: Jul 2010

I hope your right, the BF3 example is quite logical & probable.

I dont want a console GTA4.5. Saying that GTAV looks vastly superior to IV, again being showed on a PC.
      GTAIV on console, bared no resemblance to that of the PC version, even pre-mod.

I wish they made trailers for each specific platform, saying here is what your getting for your chosen platform purchase, if not by transparency, by law.

Its like going to buy a car, here’s the trailer for the 5 series we want you to buy Sir, only to get home after purchase & realise it’s nothing like what was advertised & actually a 4 series. (probably a terrible example lol, but you get my meaning.)

Comment posted on 08/06/2012 at 00:48.
  8. MICKY17

Highly doubtful this will be out anywhere before Xmas 2013. I won’t be surprised if it’s not also a launch title for the Nextbox too, assuming it comes out round the same time. Either way I’m really looking forward to seeing more.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 15:05.
  9. MadJunkBoy
    Since: Aug 2010

wow! it’s coming out to PS3=) that is nice!
    gonna buy this day one fo sho!!! =D

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 15:12.
  10. Ben
    Friendly
    Since: Mar 2009

Well it certainly runs well on PC, may be some time before we see any console footage. The game did look fantastic though, I am very interested.

Comment posted on 07/06/2012 at 15:35.