Tomb Raider Interview with Crystal Dynamics' Meagan Marie [Video]

Uncharted territory.

Watch our interview with Meagan Marie from Crystal Dynamic. We spoke to her her about the journey Lara takes, from naive university student to badass Tomb Raider and also how the supporting cast makes Lara Croft’s newest – and earliest – adventure more interesting.

1. cc_star
    Team TSA: Writer

Great interview, got loads of info out of it.

My most looked forward to game still to come out this generation.

Comment posted on 28/09/2012 at 13:07.
  2. gazzagb
    Master of speling mitakse

This is definitely in my top 3 for next year, great interview too!

Comment posted on 28/09/2012 at 16:15.
  3. TSBonyman

Good work Kris, helluva job though, having to interview someone like the lovely Meagan.. :P
    Sounds like they’re ticking all the right boxes and i’m really looking forward to Lara’s new adventure.

Comment posted on 28/09/2012 at 16:19.
  4. Nate
    Since: Apr 2010

Nice interview, you learn a lot beyond what is already established. In fact, I had to stop halfway through because I didn’t want to find out too much about the different areas! Interesting to hear there is an XP mechanic, and I love the inclusion of the Metroid style reexploration of old areas with new skills.

Most importantly, it’s good to see no matter what you are meant to be doing you can find a way to do it in the pub.

Comment posted on 28/09/2012 at 16:24.
  5. bunimomike

Lovely interview, Kris. Two things.

1. Tell us who she is (at the company). I went elsewhere to find out that she’s the Brand Manager (I think).

2. Also, aww…. you went all British and shook her hand then gestured to the camera-man/Peter/tef (?) to stop the recording. Adorable. :-P

She came across very well in the interview. I appreciate that she should, given her position, but lovely stuff. High hopes for Miss Croft.

Comment posted on 28/09/2012 at 16:35.
  6. freezebug2

Had the game pre-ordered since April 2011 and it tends to be forgetten about so it’s always nice to be reminded that they are still busy creating the hopeful masterpiece.
    Great interview, nice guest ;)

Comment posted on 28/09/2012 at 18:33.
  7. hazelam

i was already looking forward to this, and i’ll be getting it pretty much no matter what, but i like the direction they seem to be heading in with the game and Lara’s story.

Comment posted on 29/09/2012 at 17:22.
  8. gaffers101
    Since: Oct 2008

I’m so glad I pre-ordered this last year at a bargain price.

Comment posted on 05/10/2012 at 13:32.