Quite predictably, Medal of Honor: Warfighter has hit the top spot this week. It failed to beat opening week sales records of the 2010 reboot to the series but its chart success is perhaps evidence that lacklustre reviews a day or two after release day aren’t necessarily a barrier to success.
FIFA 13 continues its incredible sales record by holding on to the second place in the charts, beating Forza Horizon into third. Skylanders Giants dropped a couple of places to fourth but given the amount of peripheral figures to spend money on, it may well be making more profit than those above it.
Skyrim seems to be holding on to chart position quite well, probably thanks to the regular talk of DLC (at least for Xbox 360 and PC platforms) that surrounds it. It seems that XCOM is falling quite fast though, hopefully that’s just because all the PC players are buying digitally – a figure which isn’t accounted in these charts.
- MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- FORZA HORIZON – MICROSOFT
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- DISHONORED – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- JUST DANCE 4 – UBISOFT
- PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE MIRACLE MASK – NINTENDO
- MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLINGS THEME PARK – MIND CANDY
- DOOM 3: BFG EDITION – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- RESIDENT EVIL 6 – CAPCOM
- BORDERLANDS 2 – TAKE 2
- POKEMON BLACK VERSION 2 – NINTENDO
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- 007 LEGENDS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- F1 2012 – CODEMASTERS
- POKEMON WHITE VERSION 2 – NINTENDO
- PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2013 – KONAMI
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 – NINTENDO
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- XCOM: ENEMY UNKNOWN – TAKE 2