Article written by Tuffcub.
Published on 26/11/2012 at 11:32 AM.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 is the predictable chart topper this week but Ubisoft’s Hitman: Absolution makes second place with sales that are more than treble that of the last Hitman game.
The next highest new entry belongs to the ever popular Lego series with the brick-based version of Lord of the Rings landing in sixth position. Apart from that the week’s new releases have all floundered badly, Epic Mickey 2 at 34 with Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse close behind at 35.
Shock of the week: Despite endless promotions, trailers and weeks upon weeks of character reveals Sony’s PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale just scrapes in to the charts at number 38. Perhaps everyone bought a digital copy?
Here is the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending November 24th:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
2. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
5. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
6. LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
7. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
8. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
9. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
10. Dishonored (Bethesda)
11. WWE ’13 (THQ)
12. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
13. uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (THQ)
14. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
15. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
16. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
18. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
19. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
20. Book of Spells (Sony)