We spend quite a lot of this week’s podcast talking about Nintendo’s new console. Specifically, we look at how it compares with the existing HD consoles and the services they provide. Then we talked about some of the games we’ve been playing on it. Lewis and Kev are both apathetic about it, with good reason, and Kris seems quite taken by it.
There wasn’t a lot of time for much else in the front half of the show but Kev and Lewis did take the opportunity to talk about ClayJam on iOS. It’s published by Zynga but developed by a couple of guys in Brighton and the entire game is created with plasticine models.
We had our usual quiz and answered some questions from our listeners before signing off.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, as usual, there’s a questions thread in the forum, as usual.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: