Ten Minutes Of Assassin's Creed IV On PS4

Update: 80 hours of gameplay

Ten minutes of Assassin’s Creed IV: Blag Flag gameplay has surfaced on YouTube.

Quite how Tetraninja has got his hands on a PlayStation 4 and a copy of Black Flag is unclear but it does look rather like a marketing stunt by Ubisoft as he has posted a pre-order link beneath the video, along with another link to the official site.

It has also been revealed that the game will take around 80 hours to get 100% completetion, “20 hours to finish the main story, 50 or 60 hours open world stuff,” explained lead game designer Jean-Sebastien Decant.

Assassin’s Creed IV is out at the end of month for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be a launch title for the next-gen consoles – assuming there are no last minute delays.

Source: YouTube

1. Vallon
    Since: Sep 2013

My bet for the replacement bundle game from Sony after Watchdogs being delayed. Looks good, but I don’t think I’ll rush to get it.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 10:32.
  2. Bilbo_bobbins

To be honest, this doesn’t look that great. It looks ok and on par with the PS3 graphics I think. I’m a little bit down heartened by this, perhaps thinking it would look amazing. So many jaggies and not much texture to some stuff.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 10:32.
  3. irish-sid
    Banned
    Since: Feb 2013

This comment is hidden.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 10:32.
  4. TSBonyman

No interest in this having become bored of the previous games well before completing any of them. How i wish this had been delayed instead of Watch Dogs.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 11:04.
  5. stonyk

oh dear. I thought it looked good. still unsure what game to get on release. Watchdogs was top of that list but I think it might be this. Never played an AC game so won’t suffer from fatigue like others, but the comments above don’t sound very positive. I also thought the beginning load times were a bit long.

Perhaps this is actually the PS3 version?

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 11:11.
    • BombPin
      Since: Sep 2013

I’m no AC fan but I agree the comments above are harsh. The video looks better than ACs this gen no doubt. The draw distance is also a plus, he was heading to that island from pretty far. Hopefully people are watching the footage on 1080p….

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 17:07.
  6. rossthebassist

I can’t say im surprised that the AI and visuals are not a majour step up from last gen to current gen on a cross platform release by Ubi, Watchdogs is clearly made with next gen in mind, whislt Ass Creed is made with all platforms in mind without compramising the experiance too much.

I for one got board of creed ages ago and whilst im sure its a seller for ubi, i will be skipping it in favour of Drive cl… oh wait… errrr Knack it is then and battlefield 4

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 11:21.
  7. double-o-dave
    Since: Nov 2008

It seems to me like the AC2 games look better but it’s hard to tell from Youtube videos. Some footage I’ve seen so far looks great, then I see some footage else where and it looks quite poor. I won’t be buying it anyway, not after AC3, what a load of pants.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 11:21.
  8. Tarbun84
    Since: Feb 2012

I think it looks quite good! I did not expect the first batch of games to be a huge step up. Especially the ones that are being released on both gens.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 11:24.
  9. tactical20

Last PS4/AC4 vid I watched was incredible. This does look poor in comparison. Bet sales will be helped by the Watch Dogs delay though. I’d ignore this on PS3, but gonna get it on PS4 at launch, as need a game that’ll take ages to complete. Fingers crossed it’s better than AC3!

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 11:34.
  10. mrfodder

Playing AC3 at the moment. Decent enough game, but lacks the greatness of AC2 & Brotherhood. However, I really enjoy the naval part of it, so a game based on that is very, very tempting.

Comment posted on 17/10/2013 at 13:47.