3D Dot Game Heroes, one of my favourite PS3 games of late, looks like it might be getting a sneaky patch if news on the official forums is to be believed. Sadly, the post in question was pulled, but not before Siliconera grabbed the information.
Apparently, the patch is set to add and fix:
- Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet
- New character models created by and for fans
- Completion times for the Dash Race have been adjusted
- Certain swords will now carry over in New Game+
- Loading art images will now appear randomly
Apparently the patch is around 180MB in size, and will feature the following models: the ship from Thrust, Brimly, a Blue Screen of Death joke, an ASCII smiley, a cosplayer in the form of a dragon, a duck, a joypad, a mummy, a mech and an arcade machine.
We’ll have a look to see if the patch is available for debug machines later.