The first round has been completed and the 6 bystanders are now in the mix for the final 16. Some very close matches were played and a few others not so much. This matters for nothing in football though. Any team can beat any other team on a good day so all you people who think this is gonna be a cakewalk should not become complacent. The last 16 draw has been made, the 6 competitors who are yet to step on the pitch are now in play and we are slowly heading to squeaky bum time.
The first round results are as follows:
- pitchforkdisney Leeds Utd 2-5 marc1991 Blackpool
- The Vader (gamer0808) Lecce 9-2 brendancalls FC Utrecht
- Ryan1991 Standard Liege 3-0 Raen (halbpro) Brighton
- Tobo_56 Notts Forest 2-3 Vaile23 Cardiff
- Guyers94 (alex500) Crystal Palace 1-1 TwoJay Sparta Praha ET: 2-2 Penalties: 1-3
- arrybags (spixworthblue) Southend Utd 2-1 jammie_dodger (collison08) LA Galaxy
- beeje13 NY Red Bulls 1-0 Roynaldo Hull City
- PoolieMike QPR 2-0 djhsecondnature Goiania
- Hoopiness Caen vs archer184 Portsmouth Game unplayed
- Avril_14th Santos Laguna 0-3 kitt_007 Real Betis
The last 16 fixtures:
- Mark0605 Feyenoord vs beeje13 NY Red Bulls
- stingraz Burnley vs marc1991 Blackpool
- kitt_007 Real Betis vs arrybags (spixworthblue) Southend Utd
- PoolieMike QPR vs Hoopiness Caen
- The Vader (gamer0808) Lecce vs Burgess_101 Accrington Stanley
- Ryan1991 Standard Liege vs Yung Jones (YungJones) Middlesborough
- Vaile23 Cardiff vs Lfc-Gaz Bologna
- TwoJay Sparta Praha vs R1MJAW SC Freiburg
Please note: One player was let through to the next round due to his opponent not responding to any attempts to contact them. If this is the case again then the same ruling will be followed. All other rules are exactly the same as in the previous round:
- If any competitor disconnects in the second half of the game they automatically forfeit the match.
- If there is any more than one disconnect from a single competitor at any time that person automatically forfeits the match.
- No Virtual Pros or created players are allowed.
- Matches are to be 5 minute halves
- If after 90 mins the match is drawn Extra Time is to be played
- If Extra Time results in a draw then penalties are played to decide the match
Matches must be played with results sent to [email protected] by 6PM on Sunday the 21st of November. If any problems arise with your fixture, please email me at this address so we can resolve them as quickly as possible.
Good luck everyone, you are going to need it now.
This post was written and submitted by Roynaldo.