According to a survey picked up by the evergreen Kotaku, Microsoft won’t be pulling any punches with the follow up to Forza 3.
Of course, we’re big fans of the game here at TSA (well, some of us at least) and while bullish claims aren’t new from any major publisher, the currently circulating survey (which we haven’t seen first hand) at least lists a few key features.
Those bullet points? Well, bear in mind this is only taken from a speculative survey to gauge interest, but we can assume some of them are at least in planning:
- Head tracking – “By using Kinect for Xbox 360, racing fans can now use head tracking to peer into a corner or their voice to control the game menus and interface.”
- Kinect control – “You can enjoy sitting or standing controller free and racing alongside your friends, simply by holding your hands at 10 and 2.”
- Better visuals – “The best looking game of the year with graphic fidelity 10 times better than the previous version, including new lighting and shading models.”
- New career mode – including “an automotive world tour.”
- More cars – “500 cars from 80 different manufacturers.”
The survey also touts voice over from Jeremy Clarkson, a virtual showroom navigated by Kinect.
Again, remember this is all from a marketing survey, so hardly fact (or indeed, fiction) – keep an open mind as we always do and let us know which, if any, of these features appeal to you.