Dungeon Defenders will be arriving next week on the PSN and XBLA However, those of you who prefer PC gaming can pre-order via STEAM and obtain five Valve themed extras.
- The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device for the Huntress hero class. Constantly consuming energy when active, this device allows it’s user to open portals from one location to another and can be used to greatly extend a trap’s range, quickly teleport across the map, or confound enemies!
- Four Team Fortress 2 Familiars:
- The Heavy: Uses his Gatling gun to shoot at enemies from afar.
- The Engineer: Repairs groups of nearby towers while you’re on the offensive.
- The Medic: Heals a group of nearby allies amidst battle.
- The Pyro: Uses a flame-thrower to set your foes on fire
Last week it was announced that Gordon Freeman from Half Life was joining the Renegade Ops on STEAM.