Hello, faithful listeners. This week’s podcast got back to something resembling normality with just the four regulars back on the show.
Of course, that doesn’t stop us falling off topic fairly early on as we discuss the news that Naughty Dog are hiring for a next gen project, Steam launching an iOS/Android app and what that might mean for their future plans (and our wallets) and the possible scrapping of MSPoints.
We talked a bit about Quarrel, Skyrim and Assassin’s Creed: Revelations before Kris and Kev discusses a bit about comics and Lewis told us about a film called NEDS about a Scottish lunatic.
We close the show, as always, with our quiz and some listener’s questions.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, general TSA lunatic, SolidSteven, set up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter:
- Kev – @kevatron400
- Kris – @halbpro
- Lewis – @LewisGaston
- Peter – @colossalblue
- Oscar Mike Media – @oscarmikemedia