The most exciting thing on the podcast this week is probably the quiz. Lewis noticed that we didn’t have a surplus of gaming content in the podcast so he made a quiz about games rather than his usual movie quiz.
We spoke about Double Fine Adventure’s phenomenal Kickstarter campaign, and what it might mean for smaller developers in the future. We also talked briefly about the live action trailer for Sleeping Dogs, which I love with everything in my heart.
I spent quite a lot of time trying to explain some of the interesting new mechanics in I Am Alive before Lewis told us about Kill List and Kris hilariously chose to talk about something called Thief of Thieves. Imagine how much fun we had listening to him pronounce that. Finally, I spoke about Homeland, which starts on UK TV next week, and Lewis spoke about Shutter.
Then we did an awesome quiz with some overly geeky questions about video games and answered some reader’s questions. It was beautiful.
There was no Kev this week, unfortunately, he was off having some sort of life outside the podcast that I neither understand nor condone.
- You can send questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast and, provided you’re not on a private account, we’ll see them in our search each week. Finally, general TSA lunatic, SolidSteven, set up a questions thread in the forum.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- Or we’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
Get us on Twitter: