Well would you look at this – Uncharted: Golden Abyss has taken the top spot in the UK Chart! In fact, there are a number of Vita games scattered about with FIFA, Rayman and WipEout 2048 all making the top 20 (although WipEout deserves to be much higher in my opinion).
Outside of the top 20, Ridge Racer enters at 28, Virtua Tennis 4 at 30, Everybody’s Golf at 32, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 at 33. The Last Story, a fantastic Wii Action RPG debuts at 15, and you can expect our review soon.
It’s a shame we can’t see the digital sales for the Vita launch line-up.
- UNCHARTED: GOLDEN ABYSS – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- FIFA FOOTBALL – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- UFC UNDISPUTED 3 – THQ
- FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- RAYMAN ORIGINS – UBISOFT
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES – SEGA
- SYNDICATE – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- BATTLEFIELD 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- WIPEOUT 2048 – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- SKYLANDERS: SPYRO’S ADVENTURE – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- JUST DANCE 3 – UBISOFT
- THE LAST STORY – NINTENDO
- ZUMBA FITNESS – 505 GAMES
- FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS ULTIMATE EDITION – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- THE DARKNESS II – TAKE 2
- RAGE – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THQ
In terms of Vita sales, the Wi-fi version accounted for nearly 80% of sales (against the 3G version) and both Uncharted and FIFA made up 50% of software sales, showing how strong the footy title is here in Europe.