Another week, another set of charts detailing all those games we like to moan about because they’re not proper games and they’re all just dance games and first person shooters and WHERE THE HELL IS MY ESOTERIC UNKNOWN RPG GAME?
Anyway, let’s bear in mind that GAME are having a few niggles getting stock in and that Tesco and ASDA are selling said shovelware along with loaves of bread, so this might reflect the public at large but it won’t reflect the gaming hardcore. The core. The hard. The tough.
Those of us, well, you, that play games on Veteran. VETERAN!!!111!.
Anyway, yeah, Mass Effect 3 – apparently it’s quite good, and selling lots. Disappointing release for Unit 13 for Vita, there, down in fifteenth (and the highest ranking Vita game, too) but – hey – at least there’s lots of dancing games keeping the industry alive and well.
- Mass Effect 3 (EA)
- SSX (EA)
- Street Fighter X Tekken (Capcom)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
- The Sims 3: Showtime (EA)
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Unit 13 (Sony)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony)
- UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
- Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Rage (Bethesda)
I once tried Veteran difficulty mode. It was terrible.