The top three hasn’t changed in three weeks, something which will surely differ in next week’s charts following the releases of Darksiders II and Sleeping Dogs this week. The official Olympic tie-in is holding fast, despite a 20% decline in sales and Mario and Sonic’s take on the Olympics remains beneath Lego Batman 2 in third position.
Lego has a strong presence, with Batman still riding high and Harry Potter holding up the top twenty. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean was also just outside this chart in 21st position. Mario also has a number of titles in the chart, aside from his Olympic outing there’s Karting and 3D Land in there. Those are surely soon to be joined by New Super Mario Bros 2 upon its release too.
It’s a chart that desperately needs some new releases to inject a bit of freshness into it but luckily, there are a few on the horizon.
Here’s the top twenty:
- LONDON 2012: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO GAME – SEGA
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES – SEGA
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN – ACTIVISION
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- BATTLEFIELD 3 – EA GAMES
- ASSASSIN’S CREED: REVELATIONS – PLATINUM
- DEAD ISLAND GOTY EDITION – DEEP SILVER
- TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER – UBISOFT
- FIFA 12 – EA SPORTS
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS – XBOX 360 CLASSICS
- MARIO KART 7 – NINTENDO
- SUPER MARIO 3D LAND – NINTENDO
- RISEN 2: DARK WATERS – DEEP SILVER
- SKYLANDERS: SPYRO’S ADVENTURE – SKYLANDERS
- GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODES – LIBERTY CITY – ROCKSTAR
- MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO – MIND CANDY
- WWE ’12 – XBOX 360 CLASSICS
- LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7 – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE