BioShock Infinite [10/10] has taken the top spot in this week’s UK sales charts, beating the likes of Tomb Raider and Gears of War to number one, selling 9,000 more than BioShock 2 in its first week.
Infinite is now the second biggest release of 2013, with Tomb Raider still the largest selling so far.
New entries include LEGO City Undercover in at 12, Tiger Woods 14 in at 8, the new Army of TWO in 6th place and the wonderful Luigi’s Mansion 2 in 5th over on the 3DS.
Here’s the full list:
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
8. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Crysis 3 (EA)
11. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
12. LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo)
13. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
14. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. SimCity (EA)
17. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
18. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
19. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
20. God of War: Ascension (Sony)