A day late, since everyone except us decided it would be a good idea to take the day off due to the banks doing the same, but the charts are finally in. The new number one game in the entire of the United Kingdom is Saints Row IV. Great!
It’s another new entry at second, with Splinter Cell: Blacklist taking up the runner-up spot, while Disney Infinity seems to have done well too, coming in at third place.
What is disappointing is how PayDay 2 has dropped all the way from first to eighteenth and how, despite being a new and well received release, The Wonderful 101 could only manage to reach number 22.
The top ten is rounded off by the usual Minecraft at fourth, Call of Duty at fifth, Animal Crossing at seventh, The Last of Us at its lowest ever position in ninth and new entry The Bureau: XCOM Declassified at tenth. Which did you buy this week?
- SAINTS ROW IV – KOCH MEDIA
- TOM CLANCY’S SPLINTER CELL: BLACKLIST – UBISOFT
- DISNEY INFINITY – DISNEY INTERACTIVE STUDIOS
- MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION – MICROSOFT
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF – NINTENDO
- LEGO BATMAN 2: DC SUPER HEROES – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- THE LAST OF US – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- THE BUREAU: XCOM DECLASSIFIED – TAKE 2
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- MAX PAYNE 3 – TAKE 2
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- FAR CRY 3 – UBISOFT
- TOMB RAIDER – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV – TAKE 2
- PAYDAY 2 – 505 GAMES
- THE SMURFS 2 – UBISOFT
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – LEGENDARY – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS