You may well know that Peter, Blair and Teflon are all out in LA for E3 this week. Peter, being the kind of resourceful chap that he is, decided to take a small audio recorder with him so he could do some quick podcasts. This special episode is the first of these, featuring Peter and Blair talking about their experiences of the E3 press conferences before heading off to day one of the show.
Hopefully Peter will manage to record some more of these special podcast while the guys are over in LA, but for now sit back and listen to Peter and Blair’s sultry tones. We do apologise for any noise issues with the podcast, but it’s not all that easy to find a quiet spot to record the podcast in around the LA Convention Centre.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: