Square Enix has announced that patch 2.3 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, titled Defenders Of Eorzea, will be going live on July 8th. There will be the introduction of Chocobo Raising, and three faction frontline PVP action, as well as new dungeons and quests to tackle, which are detailed in the rather long trailer above. To save you some time here’s a list of what else will be added.
- The Striking Tree – Boss battle.
- New The Hunt quest.
- Hullbreaker Isle – New area.
- Stone Vigil (Hard) – Dungeon
- Tam-Tara Deepcroft (Hard) – Dungeon
- Your own private chambers to customise.
- Desynthesis items and equipment.
- New recipes to try out.
- Syrcus Tower – Dungeon
So if you are playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn all these additions will probably be welcome, and the patch will be going live at the same time on PS4, PS3 and PC.
Source: Press Release