With E3 now well and truly behind us, the podcast returned to normality this week. Well, as normal as we can get with both Peter and Lewis away. Don’t worry though, Teflon managed to make the time to check in with us on the podcast, meaning you’re not just left with Kev and I feeling slightly lonely.
Speaking of Tef, he’s been focussing on motorsports this week, playing both GRID Autosport and MotoGP, letting him go fast across a range of cars and motorbikes. Then there’s Kev, who’s been playing My Singing Monsters on his iPhone, a cute game that sounds like a lot of fun. He’s also been reading Batman and Robin: Batman Reborn, a fantastic comic from back in 2009.
As for me, I’ve mostly been using my Vita to play Lemmings Touch. It’s a fine version of the classic Lemmings gameplay that pretty much everyone has experienced over the years, although with some nice new tweaks, and good use of the Vita’s touch screen.
Finally, as always, we’ve got your news and a quiz. In fact we combined the two, with me quizzing Kev and Tef about this week’s news. If you liked this format then do let us know.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tag your questions on Twitter with #tsacast or send them to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: