Ubisoft has announced the details for the Far Cry 4 Season Pass, which will allow holders access to a new day one mission that can be completed either solo or in co-op, the Hurk Deluxe pack which adds an additional five missions again for solo or co-op play. Season Pass holders will also get access to a multiplayer mode called Overrun, where two teams battle over various points on the map. There’s also a pack called Valley Of The Yetis, where you have to survive in a frozen ridge while looking out for the beast. The pack is priced at £23.99, and will be available from launch.
Full details below.
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey.
Source: Press Release