Rejoice, Lewis has returned for this week’s podcast! It’s not all good news though, as somehow the fates conspired to keep Peter stuck in traffic and unable to podcast. Hopefully we’ll manage to get all four of us together at some point soon.
While there’s no quiz on this week’s episode, we did address the one listener question we received (you can end us more below), as well as attempting to do a news section, although this quickly devolved into weirdness. However, as usual, the majority of the podcast is taken up by what we’ve been doing.
Lewis gives us his AAA gaming opinions this week, talking about Shadows of Mordor and Alien: Isolation. His opinions on Shadows of Mordor run somewhat against the general opinion on the game, so if you’d like to see an alternative take on the title then listen in.
Next up is Kev, who’s been playing iOS title Bicolour, which I downloaded during the podcast so I could give some instant reaction. I also gave my opinions on Mini Metro, even if they did bore Kev somewhat.
- Please send us questions via email to podcasts[at]thesixthaxis.com.
- You can also tweet questions to @TSAPodcast.
This podcast features strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes, if you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- As usual, you can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- Or, if SoundCloud’s more your sort of thing, we now post the podcast over there too, which you can see embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
Get us on Twitter: